- Get Programming with Go: "Get Programming with Go introduces you to the powerful Go language without confusing jargon or high-level theory. "
- Go Programming for Network Operations: A Golang Network Automation Handbook: "This book illustrates how to apply Go programming to network operations. "
- Go Web Development Cookbook: Build full-stack web applications with Go: "86 recipes on how to build fast, scalable, and powerful web services and applications with Go"
- Hands-On Dependency Injection in Go: Develop clean Go code that is easier to read, maintain, and test: "Explore various dependency injection methods in Go such as monkey patching, constructor injection, and method injection"
- Hands-On Go Programming: Explore Go by solving real-world challenges: "Learn Go programming with concise examples providing solutions to common problems"
- Hands-On Software Architecture with Golang: Design and architect highly scalable and robust applications using Go: "Understand the principles of software architecture with coverage on SOA, distributed and messaging systems, and database modeling"
- Learn Go Programming Language From Scratch: "This book is designed for software programmers with a need to understand the Go programming language from scratch. "
- Mastering Go: Create Golang production applications using network libraries, concurrency, and advanced Go data structures: "Exploring the major features and packages of Go, along with its types and data-structures, enabling the reader to write threadsafe, concurrent cloud, and network applications"
- Writing A Compiler In Go:
- Concurrency in Go: Tools and Techniques for Developers: "this practical book demonstrates best practices and patterns to help you incorporate concurrency into your systems."
- Go Cookbook: Build modular, readable, and testable applications in Go: "Discover a number of recipes and approaches to develop modern back-end applications"
- Go Systems Programming: Master Linux and Unix system level programming with Go: "Where C programmers used to rule, Go programmers are in demand to write highly optimized systems programming code."
- Isomorphic Go: Learn how to build modern isomorphic web applications using the Go programming language, GopherJS, and the Isomorphic Go toolkit: "Learning about isomorphic development in Go leads to a unified view of web and back-end development: It extends the remit of a server-side programming language to the browser."
- Learning Functional Programming in Go: Change the way you approach your applications using functional programming in Go: "Function literals, Monads, Lazy evaluation, Currying, and more"
- Machine Learning With Go: Implement Regression, Classification, Clustering, Time-series Models, Neural Networks, and More using the Go Programming Language: "shows readers how to be productive in machine learning while also producing applications that maintain a high level of integrity. "
- Network Programming with Go: Essential Skills for Using and Securing Networks: "This book covers network architecture and gives an overview of the Go language as a primer, covering the latest Go release."